T'was the week after Christmas, and all through the house….
Everyone was BLOATED, including the spouse!
Sweet tooth hang-overs, and a big aching tummy….
Not surprising to hear after eating those yummies!
Alas you have knowledge of the ARBONNE way
To make you feel better in just a few days!
Your favorite products so easy to make,
Why eat more junk, instead have a shake!
Tea, Fizzies and protein - two clean meals a day
Stuff's on SALE RIGHT NOW so there will be less to pay!
All programs begin in JANUARY
Call your Arbonne gal; she's jolly and merry
Together we'll get you back to feeling like YOU
And your skinny jeans will fit WAAAY better too!!!
It's time to treat yourself right! I'm offering the full detox package for 50% off through December 31st at 5pm MST. This is a deal you do not want to pass up!
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake Mix has a perfectly balanced blend of vegan protein from pea, rice and cranberry, as well as functional fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, flax seed, and a unique botanical blend for targeted benefits. Just two scoops contain 20 grams of protein to help you feel satisfied and deliver a 100% amino acid score, an indicator of how efficiently protein will meet amino acid needs, to help support muscles. Clinically tested and certified to have low glycemic index, the shakes are low enough in sugar to avoid spikes in blood sugar glucose levels. Blend with a variety of fruits and vegetables for an extra nutrient boost.
- Certified low glycemic index
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains easily digested vegan protein
- Contains over 20 vitamins and minerals to support good health
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Dairy-free; ideal for the lactose-intolerant
- No whey or soy proteins
- No saturated fats, trans fats or cholesterol
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
What's my favorite shake?? A blend of vanilla and chocolate, mixed with strawberries and almond milk, throw in some almond butter and you have a real treat!
Sunday, December 1, 2013
I read this article HERE. This is exactly why I have chosen Arbonne as my vehicle to educate people. I was pumping my family and myself full of these toxins because I didn't know any better!
Here are 10 things I wish every American knew about toxic chemicals… and what we can do about it:
1. Today, you’ve already been exposed to at least 127 unique synthetic chemicals. And that was before you walked out the door. Personal care products carry or may carry numerous highly toxic chemicals, including cadmium, mercury, aluminum and lead.
2. "Acceptable levels" of toxic chemicals is an oxymoron. The levels are “acceptable” by industry and regulatory standards, but our exposure to other “acceptable levels” of toxic chemicals that then interact with each other and dance with our cells within our bodies is never taken into consideration.
3. We have over 200 synthetic chemicals in our bodies right now. Our exposure to toxins is that pervasive. Most of us do not detect their presence every moment of every day, but we have to wonder—how are they affecting us? What does this mean for future generations?
4. Childhood disease is increasing exponentially. Cancer is the leading cause of death (after accidents) in children younger than 15 in the United States. Autism now affects one in 50 children. In the last 20 years, there’s been a 300% increase in allergies; 300% increase in asthma; 400% increase in ADHD. We have to ask ourselves, Why?
5. Chemicals are big business. Chemicals account for an annual $3.7 trillion in sales across the globe—the United States makes up almost 19 percent. Many jobs rely on this industry, yet 85 percent of the chemicals in commerce today have not been tested. How are the products containing those chemicals impacting our health? What’s the impact on those who work or live near the chemical plants?
6. About $2.6 trillion of the GDP is spent on treating disease every year. One can’t help but wonder if there’s a direct correlation between our skyrocketing healthcare costs and the onslaught of chemicals in our daily lives. What would happen if we spent that much on prevention?
7. Many of us eat and drink chemicals every day. Artificial sweeteners, preservatives, nitrates, artificial colors, MSG ... if it’s processed, chances are it contains one or more of these ingredients. Sodium benzoate and potassium benzoate are preservatives that are sometimes added to sodas to prevent mold growth, but benzene is a known carcinogen. Butylated Hydroxynaisole (BHA) is another preservative that’s potentially cancer-causing. Reading labels is an easy solution—if you don’t recognize an ingredient, don’t buy the food product.
8. Organic food can be affordable. Factor in the potential health costs of processed and conventionally grown (read: pesticide rich) foods and organic food doesn’t break the bank. Unfortunately, it’s not always available. The good news: organic food is the fastest growing sector in agriculture. Would we spray a piece of fruit with Raid, then rinse it off and eat it? (Probably not the MBG audience, but it’s a question to ask your skeptical friends and family.) If we continue to vote with our dollars, organic can become the norm.
9. Your body is the biggest investment that you will ever have in your life. We all know people who spend more time and more money on their cars than they do their own bodies. The fuel we put into our bodies will determine how well it performs and fights against the burden of chemicals.
10. Toxic chemicals are everywhere, but you can do something about it. Start with just one thing: change your personal care products; overhaul your diet by buying only organic fruits and vegetables and avoiding processed “foods” as much as possible; throw away your old household cleaning products and replace them with non-toxic ones.
Courtesy of www.mindbodygreen.com