Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ricks Family Results! You have to see!

Remember these guys? They took on the 28 day challenge head on and were ready to make the change! They committed themselves to 28 days of clean eating and supplemented with the Arbonne Fit Essentials. Let me just let the pictures speak for themselves!

Kathy
Michael

YES you read that correctly, a total of 39.5" and over 25lbs between the two of them in just 28 days! What do you notice the most about their transformation? I would love to hear your feedback and questions!

Again, this is all about weight loss, this is about treating your body to healthy choices and allowing it to process food the way our bodies are meant to process! Kathy had this to say about the program "I'm feeling so happy and healthy and feel that doing the Arbonne Essentials detox program for a month has helped form healthy habits. Look forward to my continued healthy weight loss."Mike said "I'm looking forward to continuing this course of work."

I am so proud of you for sticking to it! You guys did amazing and did it all on your own without any complaining...at least to me! This confirms yet again why I can stand behind these products. This is not a fad diet, this is real people making better choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment