Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The successes keep coming! 12lbs lost in one month!

It's days like today that I'm so thankful that Arbonne has come into my life! I see daily how real people are seeing real results with our detox program! The people are real, the results are real. I love changing lives one person at a time!

Meet Lady Ace! She is a beautiful mother who's ready to take back her health! She just completed the detox program this week and WOW, that's what I had to say when I saw her results!

BEFORE

AFTER

Total Weight lost: 12.1 lbs!
Total Inches lost: 6" in waist!
Jeans went from a size 12 to a size 8

Let me remind you that this is only 28 days! This program really targets your mid section as the fat cells around your liver shrink as the toxins are eliminated. Lady Ace is true proof that this is happening! This is only the beginning of her healthy journey and I love that I get to be a part of it!

**I only share pictures with permission. Lady Ace has asked to remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment