Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Update on me!


It's been 7 weeks now since I started my journey to a healthier and happier me! I'm so excited to see where this journey continues to take me and I can't wait to help others transform their lives as well. I have been really trying to incorporate exercise more into my busy schedule. I've been doing Ballet Blast one to two times a week and running at least once a week as well. I'm at the point where I'm not concerned about the weight number, I'm more interested in the inches continuing to decrease and to start toning up.



Please ignore the picture quality of this week's photo shoot. I've been feeling really good with my progress this last week or so and wanted to get it down on paper. I'll take a more "official" one next week documenting the end of 2 months. See time flies by so quickly, you all could commit 30 days to jumpstart this for you!

Ending weight: 146.8lb 135lbs 132.6
Smallest part of waist: 29" 27.5" 27.5"
Belly button: 36.5" 35" 34"
2" below belly button: 37.5" 36" 35.5"
Thigh: 25" 24" 23.5"
Butt: 41" 39.5" 39"
Chest: 34" 33" 33"

Down another 2.4lbs and 3" Total.

No comments:

Post a Comment