Monday, August 19, 2013

Motivation needed!

My 90 day mark is just around the corner but I really felt I needed some motivation to show me that the discipline and hard work is really starting to pay off, so I gave into taking pictures a few days early! I started using Arbonne's RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream July 12th and also wanted to see if I can see visual results just one month after using. Well you be the judge? And yes the weight loss is still my continued journey using Arbonne's Fit Essentials!


For those that have followed the short life of my blog have noticed that my passion with Arbonne products started with the Arbonne Fit Essentials line. I am so grateful that I came across this exciting opportunity, not only to change my health and wellness but to change my life! This truly is an opportunity that will change my life and my family's lives for the better. I have only been part of the Arbonne family for almost 3 months now but can't wait to see where this takes me.

In the 3 months, I have branched out to the other phenomenal products that Arbonne offers. The RE9 anti-aging line is life changing, I have seen dramatic results with myself and others. I was optimistic that the Advanced Firming Body Cream would have the same results. Well, it definitely did not fail and now you have the opportunity to get this for yourself!

So here we go! I'm doing my first Blogger giveaway...eek a little nervous here! Win this incredible product for yourself by entering below! Bear with me as I jump feet first into my first giveaway! No purchase necessary, just enter using one of the ways below! Good luck and I'm excited to announce the lucky winner!

Win Arbonne's Firming Cream for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment