Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The "happy inner me"


I can't think of a better way to call how I felt after my detox. I found the happy inner me that I didn't know was sad. Make sense? I always made excuses for being closed off and not being as happy as I could be about life; work wasn't going well, the kids are a handful, I don't have enough time, I don't have any me time, etc. What I've realized is that I can be happy with today and it's a feeling that I was lacking. Before the detox I had no clue that food could play a role on mood. I knew the physical side effects it could do, but I didn't grasp that you truly are what you consume!

Changing my eating habits to clean eating and detoxing using Arbonne products has changed the way I feel from the inside! Although I was extremely tired the first week of detoxing, it didn't take long to feel the positive effects of releasing the toxins. I can testify that eliminating the toxins from my body simply made me happier, made me feel good on the inside which encourages me to do better on the outside.

This may have been more of a ramble tonight but just wanted to try to explain the feeling! I'm excited to post others results, not just weight loss but to also see if the inner happy me was real or just a psychological change...which isn't bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment