Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 1 - May 28, 2013

Ok holiday is over, BBQ fun has come and gone. Time to get on track with this healthy living!

Had a shake for breakfast and lunch. Not bad! Mixed about 1/4 cup strawberries, 4oz Coconut Milk (unsweetened), 1 scoop of Arbonne chocolate protein, 1 scoop of vanilla, 1 scoop of Arbonne fiber supplement, and 1/2 Tbs of almond butter. Blend it my food processor and enjoy!

Dinner:
Sauteed chicken, then added broccoli and cauliflower. Seasoned with curry, basil, black pepper and maybe a few other spices. Chicken was a little dry and lacked flavor so we'll step it up a bit next time.
Boiled lentil beans with rosemary, bay leaves, and onion. First time ever making lentil beans and they were pretty yummy if I say so myself. I let them cook slightly too long but they were still yummy. Made way too much though!!

Love my fine china?!?
First day was a success, was able to make up for the lack of coffee with a couple Arbonne fizz sticks and running around with the kids. I think this will be the hardest part for me though!

No comments:

Post a Comment