Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My partners in crime

So I have to give a shout out to Rob and Sara for doing this journey with me! It's one thing to have the motivation to get your butt in gear on your own but there's something to having a support system behind you when you take a leap...even if it's a small one! I'm so excited we're taking this journey together and I can't wait to see what clean eating will do for all of us!!

I got permission to post Sara's stats...once we see her killer results, I may be able to convince her to allow me to post the before and after pictures as well!

Weight: 148.6
Waist: 30"
Belly Button: 36.5"
2" below belly button: 37.5"

We both laughed at our measurement similarities, we are almost identical!

It's especially awesome to work with Sara so we can run to each other if there is a temptation. It's worked really well for both of us and I'm happy to report that to date, neither of us have had any cheat moments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment